Her concern is with acute as well as chronic gynecology care. Additionally, she is involved with providing the utmost quality and care for our glowingly pregnant patients. She is extremely experienced at high and low risk pregnancies. Dr. Radia continues to perform multiple research studies to be able to contribute to the knowledge and find solutions to problems that effect women. She aims to serve the patients community and society through her experience, knowledge and skills.
Obstetric & Gynecology Services Includes:
- Contraceptive Counseling and Management
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Sexually Transmitted Disease
- Pre-menopausal or Menopausal Care
- Patient Education and Counseling
- Screenings – Malignancy Including Pap Smears & Other Routine screening.
- Pre Conception Care & Pregnancy Care
- Routine antenatal Screening Programme
- Evaluation & management of all cases of Habitual Abortion
- Evaluation & management of Polycystic Ovaries
- Evaluation & management of all cases of Infertility
- Evaluation & management of Pelvic or Ovarian Mass
- Evaluation & management of Endometriosis
- Evaluation & management of Sexual Dysfunction
- Evaluation & treatment of Amenorrhea and Dysmenorrhea