A General Physician is a doctor
who deals with the diagnosis and treatment of general
health problems or disorders ranging from cold, cough, and nausea to chronic diseases such as jaundice, cholera, etc.
General Physicians are highly trained specialists who provide a range of non-surgical health care to adult patients. They care for difficult, serious or unusual medical problems and continue to see the patient until these problems have resolved or stabilized.
Much of their work takes place with hospitalized patients and most general physicians also see patients in their consulting rooms.
Their broad range of expertise differentiates General Physicians from other specialists who limit their medical practice to problems involving only one body system or to a special area of medical knowledge.
Our General Physician Clinic has well experienced doctors that examining patients, performing tests and diagnosing, and describing the necessary treatment. They are also performing minor surgeries such as suturing wounds, opening an abscess, and removing polyps. They do check and follow-up on all chronic diseases.
WHAT MAKES A GENERAL PHYSICIAN SPECIAL?
The unique combination of knowledge, training and skills distinguishes general physicians from other medical specialists and general practitioners. Through a rigorous and comprehensive training program, general physicians are:
- Broadly educated to deal with the entire range of the patient’s medical problems.
- Thorough, logical and scientific in their approach to providing expert diagnosis
- Able to assess and choose drugs and other medical therapies wisely to prevent and treat disease able to care for patients as whole people, not just body systems.
- Highly skilled in clinical decision making and cost effective use of dwindling health care resources.
Make an appointment by calling us on our numbers in the following branches:
(D-Ring branch – next to Al Ahli Club): 44089888
Sun – Thu 08:00 AM – 10:00 PM
(Al Kharaitiyat branch
– Next to Al Kadi Beauty Saloon): 44660330
Sun – Thu 08:00 AM – 12:00 AM