Al-Shefa’s Pediatrics Clinic provides multiple Pediatric Services and is committed to providing preventive care and treatment for new born babies, children and adolescents. Our pediatricians work with our patients and their families as they are partners in health.
The health of your children is the most important thing in your life and theirs. When your children are sick and need help you want someone you can depend on. That’s why, at Al Shefa Polyclinic, we focus on providing a full range of services to improve your child’s health and get him or her smiling again.
The Pediatrics Clinic provides a variety of services right from the time of childbirth. Some of these Pediatric Services include:
● Complete clinical examination for newborn, infant and children include development (height and weight, vital signs, nutrition and health care).
● Treatment and evaluation of health problem and follow-up
● Treatment and follow-up of chronic disease like asthma, UTI, Skeletal disease (bone disease)
● Development and behavioral observation and follow-up
● Difficulty of learning at school period.
● Complete vaccination programme.
Make an appointment by calling us on our numbers in the following branches:
(D-Ring branch – next to Al Ahli Club): 44089888
Sun – Thu 08:00 AM – 10:00 PM
(Al Kharaitiyat branch – Next to Al Kadi Beauty Saloon): 44660330
Sun – Thu 08:00 AM – 12:00 AM