Our Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy Department offers Physiotherapy Services and Rehabilitation and has well experienced doctors and trained clinical staff. Physiotherapy is the treatment of injury, disease and disorders through physical methods — such as exercise, massage, manipulation and other treatments — over medication and surgery. A variety of treatment options are made use of, for speedy recuperation of the patient. The department is equipped with treatment procedures like Electrotherapy, Heat therapy, Cryotherapy, Mechano-therapy, Shock-wave Therapy, Ultra-Sound, Traction and a Therapeutic Gym.
Services provided at Al Shefa’s Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy Department include the following:
● Treatment for Chronic and Acute Ailments Including Trauma.
● Therapy for Muscular-Skeletal, Neurological Ailments / Injuries.
● All Conditions Related to Spinal Problems such as Back Pain Spondylolisthesis, Spondylolysis and Spondylosis.
● Sports Related Injuries such as Sprains, Strains, Joint Dislocation, Torn Ligaments and Post-Operative Conditions.
● Posture Correction or Remedial Exercises for Patients, who have a Poor Body Posture like Scoliosis and Kyphosis, and Prevention of Back Pain and Spinal Conditions.
● Rehabilitation for Patients with Neuropathies and Arthritic Conditions.
Make an appointment by calling us on our numbers in the following branches:
(D-Ring branch – next to Al Ahli Club): 44089888
Sun – Thu 08:00 AM – 10:00 PM
(Al Kharaitiyat branch – Next to Al Kadi Beauty Saloon): 44660330
Sun – Thu 08:00 AM – 12:00 AM